Thursday, October 24, 2013

Oct 21 2013

Jessica Ward
Oct 21 (3 days ago)



Just to Let you Know that Mission Presidents are Called of God.   I had an interview and the words that he shared were the exact words that I needed to Hear. 
 
This week was good and a little slow. We aren´t seeing as many miracles as we have in the weeks passed but we did see one that was amazing. we have this investigator Lenardo and we invited him to be baptized and he said that he would the only problem is that he will be in Bolivia for 54 days and wont return until Jan 5 and so we might send the referral to the sister missionaries down in Bolivia so that he can be taught there and if possible be baptized down there to.  We have another cita with him on Sunday so we will see what happens. With God all thing are possible.  In this area we had two baptismal services and three baptisms this Saturday. One in our branch and the other two were down in Manacor.  Our investigator, Vicente,  that has a fecha (baptismal Date) came to the baptism service and felt the spirit I hope and helped him with his desire to be baptized we have two more lessons to teach him. 
 
This week we ate hamburgers at a members house. ¡super rico! I really cant remember what else happened this week. ..oh yea i gave a talk yesterday about the obra missional (missionary work) and that fact that many members in my family have served mission has impacted my life.  I had written my whole talk out about Wednesday and then on Saturday night i read it again and had Hermana Witt edited my talk. It was ok talk. on Sunday morning I was inspired to read out of a certain section in preach my gospel. Then As i was at the stand giving my talk, I started Reading my talk but then was guided by the spirit and Talked about things that I hadn't originally thought about saying and the Lord definitely blessed me with the gift of tongues that day.  the Lord is so ready to bless those that are prepared and obedient. 
 
Today is Preparation day and Hermana Witt taught us how to make Pot stickers, and they were so good when I get home we´ll make a whole bunch. 
 
Something that I learned from my studies this day is that we do everything by faith and hope of what the results will be. I was reading Alma 17-29 and saw and noted all the times that Alma and His brethren acted on the faith that the Lord would guide them to do the things the He wants them to do . They had hard times but in the midst of the hard times, there will be the small mercies of the Lord and there will be big success after the trial of your faith. 
 
The Pictures are of me and my companion, Hermana Pazuengo making potstickers, Then our district plus the hermanas de poniente in the capilla for Dia de Preperacion.
 
Con Amor
Hermana Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment