Thursday, October 24, 2013

Oct 15 2013

Oct 15 (9 days ago)

Every one in which this email reaches. This week has been great and I loved this week of busyness.  These are replies to questions that I have received.  If I am missing something sorry and if you have any questions please feel free to email me back :::


1, 2.  I am doing Fantastic, This week is transfers and none of the hermanas got transferred here in palma, our branch got two new elders so now there are 6 missionaries in this little branch.  There are in the mission two elder Wards and one hermana Ward(me).  I went into Bars (Barcelona) this week to get my DNI ( ID for Spain) and my companions were 3 elders. It was a Super different and uneventful day we flew for 45 minutes into Bars and then were in the city for about 3  hours and then flew back. We spent about 5 hours in an Airport that day. Our two progressing investigators Vicente and Guzman came to church this week and the testimonies were so strong that Guzman was llorando (crying) during the sacrament meeting.  We have this fantastic Family in our branch that serves us abundantly and attached is a picture of Brother Queirolo in our bathroom fixing the toilet. Attached is also a picture of me eating lentils that my companion made me. What Else, I am loving This area of Spain  its starting to be cold some days.  but super warm other days and I realized i have no winter items. I´ll have to buy some.  

I´ll be praying For sister Jones and Her family. That is so devastating.  I know the Lord will bless her family and that it will all be for the better. Will you send me her email.  

No I am not in a three some you may have thought that because of all the pictures of Hermana Witt but she is just another hermana that lives in our piso.  

My days are pretty simple. The mission schedule is an hour later then it is in the states because of the culture here.  We wake up at 730 and then we exercise for a half hour which is usually some kind of stretches or exercise i can do in my bed. (the hermanas in my piso(floor) don't like to work out. ) then at about 8 i get in the shower and get ready and prepare breakfast and then sitting at my table ready for personal study at nine until ten and then all the missionaries in our mission pray at 1000 for the mission and our goals. and the after that we have companionship study and training until 12 and then we go out and contact until 2 and then we have medio dia (middle of the day) where we eat lunch and have language study and then leave the piso again between 4 and 5 and then contact or go to citas (appointments). then return at 10 have daily planing and then go to bed by 11:30.  (I hope that makes sense)

Great Question. about keeping commitments.  I am not currently good at doing that. But when they haven't read the book of Mormon as their commitment we skip what we have planned and talk about the importance of the book of Mormon and then read their lecture with them.  In the Mtc when we weren't prepared for class our teacher canceled what he had planned and made us do the preclass work.  I'm not exactly sure what your commitments with your students are but if you change the plans and show them the importance of the assignment then they will understand that they need to do their part to have a better spiritual experiences at church. Church should be a time in which we are spiritually up lifted and our testimonies grow.  I hope that Helps.  
 I´m sorry about the roof, its good that school is going well for the kids.  Emily doesn't write me will you ask her too. i miss hearing her updates.

Thank you for your prayers and for your support while I am here serving the Lord.  This week I have a talk and its about missionary work and how having so many relatives that have served missions has impacted my life. After I give my talk I will send it to you by mail.  Also yesterday I also sent you a letter by mail.   

I love you all and would love to receive letters by email or my carta, What ever you prefer its a 1.10 to send it from the US to Spain. 


con muchisimo amor, 

Hermana Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment