Friday, August 9, 2013

8-9-13


8/9/13
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Thank you mom for the letters, and the dear elders!!!!

this week has been totally awesome and fantastic.  This week I have learned a lot!! Did you hear about the new film in the temple? We get to go next week the temple has been closed since we have been here. I saw Katie cotton on Sunday.  I haven't seen elder Morgan.  I also forgot my camera cord again in my room and right now I'm at the computer, soo... next week I promise.  I can only write letters by hand and email on pday so sorry for the late replies.  my time here in the MTC has been awesome.  in our devotional on Sunday Jenny Oaks Baker came and it was so awesome, her and her children played music and it was fantastically awesome.  on Tuesday, Jay E Jensen came and spoke about the importance of studying the scriptures, and service. It was so great.  I am learning so much in the language and in spiritually. 

ok awesome story you ready?

So while I was up at school I was a drop in lab tutor and I meet this girl named Hannah that was also going to Spain Barcelona mission on the same day and thought how cool would that be to meet her there.  So as I Was thinking about this last night I realized that girl I met in the chem drop in lab is MY COMPANION right now.  We both freaked out and have been telling everybody, almost everybody in my zone knows.  The Lord Knows EVERYTHING. 

I have got to go soon but everything is great expect a handwritten letter sometime soon with the rest of the answers to you questions. 

Dad thank you for your letters too I love the words of wisdom you have sent me. 

one piece of spiritual info for that I learned yesterday:

so in Spanish god is DIOS. look at the word.  its plural, right.  God is a order of the priesthood that can only be given to a man and his wife. ( maybe don't share this in the blog but maybe don't) all right I have to go I love you. 

oh yea my companion is the sister training leader, there is only one companionship of sisters in our zone and we are it. 

love you all!!!!!!!!!!!

con amor,


 Hermana Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment