Saturday, August 31, 2013

I got my Visa


August 30 2013


So I guess You can tell that that I got my visa, We leave on Monday early morning, and arrive Tuesday morning!!! I am so excited my companion is coming with me!!!!! I can call you when i get to the JFK airport I have a 5 hour layover. I will call mom's cell so please keep it on you.  

Neal A Anderson came on Tues and gave a devotional about loving and sacrifice and a quote that i would like to share with you is that you " you sacrifice for what you love, and love what you sacrifice.  
I did indeed get you package and thank you so much for the things that you sent me and and the letters. I love you all so much.  

I cant believe I leave and go out in the field.  Its crazy we have been here for six weeks and that its time to leave already. but for the most part my Spanish is OK, its still a little gringo but all is well.  

I love it here, and I am so excited to go directly to Barcelona, Espana and to be where the Lord needs me to be attached are some pictures of my life the last couple of weeks.  Did I tell you 3 weeks ago I got a hair cut?


#1 my district by the map before we lost a third of our district to other districts and other mtc

#2 all the sisters in the zone for about 5 days then 5 left us

#3,4 me with the sisters in my district that left after being here for 4 days.

 comp and i

 my haircut

#5 my zone 2 weeks ago where we were the 2nd oldest district. 



 comp and i


No comments:

Post a Comment