Monday, August 26, 2013

August 23, 2013

mom:                                                                                                                             August 23,2013

Thanks for the letter I got on right after we got back from the temple and i didn't see an email from you but my companion reassured me that one would come and it did and i am very happy it did.

thank you for the package i am super excited to receive it.   we received our travel plans so we got reassigned but our district leader hasn't given it to us yet.  so ill tell you next week or send a paper letter with it in it this evening.  
is it OK that i send you a letter meant for Christina Sorto i do not know her address but I felt impressed to send her a letter, so could you do that.  

Every body:
This week has been great my companion hurt her foot and has been on crutches, but she is mostly good now.  our lessons with investigators are going great and we are making great improvement in our teaching and in our language i understand and can almost use 6 different conjugations in Spanish.  on the fist night that missionaries arrive we see "experienced" missionaries have a discussion and then the new missionaries finish the discussion and our teacher recommended my companion and i do do it, it felt great.  while we were there we meet elders that were also going to Barcelona also.  it super cool.  this week our district has a goal of sharing 200 testimonies in Spanish today we are at 52 and we have till Monday we will see if we make it.  I love it hear in the mtc and i cant believe i have one more p day left in the mtc its crazy.  i am so happy to be a missionary, i am learning so much about me God and about this church and how close you can grow o people and learn to love some one in a matter of minutes.  

I'm so glad you saw the pictures of me and Kandice.  I got a hair cut last week I'm going to try to send an email with a couple of pictures but i have got to change computers first. I love my zone and my district and my companion.  I love everything about this gospel.  i think that you have really got the language down when you can cry and bear your testimony in that language.  

the last couple of weeks I have been pondering alot of scriptures and this is one that I want to share with you All its Romans8:31 " 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who  can abe against us?" and also 3 nephi 9:14 you'll have to look that one up.


i love you all so much!!!!

Con Amor 
Hermana Ward


No comments:

Post a Comment