Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Jessy's letter                                                                                                      Sept 23,2013
A lot of things happened this week. It was great contacted some, three new potential investagators. its super great when we ware contacting and we find some one that wants to listen to what we have to say. We live next to this park and that's where we do all of our contacting.  
This week its been raining a lot.  and we see it in the sky its so funny it comes on so fast. we usually get drenched on the way to the capilla (chapel).  I finally bought an umbrella because my rain jacket is to warm for right now.  
We  have this family that we are teaching Romosa, Clemente, and Oliver, and Fabi (already Baptized) they are ready for baptism but this week all of their citas they weren't there or they canceled.  they are so ready.  

we have another investigator Vicente who is ready on Thursday I tried to extend the baptismal invitation but my memorized skill lacked, but I have got it down now so I am able to ask the whole island and baptize with a tsunami. 

I love the elders in my district the are such full of service and caring for us.  on saturday we were getting a new wash machine so Hemana Pazuengo and Hermana Witt went to go and buy the washing machine, and We Had a cita at 130 and Hermana Wallace and I didn't know how to get there any way the elders came to our piso and walked us there, and then carried our washing machine up three flights of stairs.  ç
My miracle for the week is that Hermano Fransisco helped us buy a new washing machine and Elders Larsen and Arriarán helped carry the washing machine to our piso. I am so grateful for the service the Queirlo family has done for us.  

One thing that I have learn to admire about my companion is her testimony and the strength that it has.  The spirit that lingers afters she testifies of the truth and of all that knows to be true.  I am so glad to have her as my companion. I love learning the Spanish from her.  

 It was great to able to attend the baptism of the Poniente Branch this week.  It was an opportunity for be to become more excited to do this work.  I am so glad to be here in the Spain Barcelona Mission, and have the opportunity to serve here on the islands.  I have been learning to love the people of Palma.

Something that again came to my memory is that preaching the gospel, and sharing the gospel is a commandment of the Lord.  I am so grateful for this opportunity to set 18 months of my life set directly apart for focusing on this commandment but to remember after I am released that this is still my duty as a disciple of Christ

Love Hermana Ward


Jessy sent some pictures but I'm not so good at tech things so I will have Willy help me with putting them on the blog a little later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment