Tuesday, September 17, 2013



Sister Ward"s letter                                     Sept. 16 2013


This week has been great.  We have this park near our piso(apartment) and we are always there contacting. And this week we found three people that would listen and that we gave pass along cards to and taught them.  Vicente is the one that is the one with the most success as we met him in the park we taught him the plan of salvation, and then set up another cita ( appointment) with him on Saturdayon Saturday we meet with him and talked about the Book of Mormon and Its importance, it also went really well he seemed to believe what we were saying.   We tried to Give him the Book of Mormon , but he wouldn´t take it because he can´t see it so we are going to try to get a copy with big print.  We then asked hem if he would come to church with us, He said YES. he came and he liked sacrament meeting, but then we found out he doesnt live in our area. ¡QUE TRISTE! Its ok 

We also Met Gislea in the park and we have a cita with her tonight at a noche de hogar (FHE).  

We also Met Milta in the street and had our second lesson with her too about the importance of the book of Mormon.  

We also taught a family Lliquira about the plan of salvation they seemed realy reseptive, one of thier daighters is already baptized we are working with the rest of the family, we are going to ask them to be baptized this week I think.!!!

It rained alot this week which is odd for the islands. we rain throught the rain to a cita and then she canceled and then we ran back to the church in the rain.  Oh how I love the rain.    

I love my time that I have to be in the scriptures and learn to grow closer to the Lord there are so many things and so many levels in which you can learn about each gospel principle.  I invite all you that read my letter, find a topic in the gospel that you know alot about and then study more about it, we will never know everything about every thing. This pont was pointed out to me while in the MTC and I realized That I have alot of studying to todo and that there will never be enough time to study it all.  

Something that I learned This week was Romans Chapter 8 : 31-32.  Read it and never forget that the Lord is on our side so why doubt what he tells us to do.  

I love you all and hope that you all are sharing the gospel all in little ways to those that you see.  


I promise Pictures next week.  I need to buy an adaptor for my sd card.

Con amor 
Hermana Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment